Super Bowl Sunday
Indulge in roe for the Super Bowl! Check out our Roe Dip recipe using our Smoked Trout Roe below. It's so simple and easy, a guaranteed crowd pleaser! Who are you rooting for?
Roe Dip Recipe
This creamy dip is the perfect combination with the Smoked Trout Roe, and a hint of salt from the chip, making each bite a well-rounded flavor combination.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced chives
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Smoked Trout Roe from The Caviar Co.
- Potato chips, for serving
- In a bowl, add cream cheese and whip (or stir) until completely smooth. Add sour cream, lemon juice, and chives and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving dish, leveling top off until smooth.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for about 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, remove dip and allow to sit for about 5-10 minutes.
- Carefully add an even layer of Smoked Trout Roe over top of dip and serve immediately with potatoes chips for dipping.
Try it out for yourself
Try our Smoked Trout Roe.
Read the entire Roe Dip blog post.
Recipe by The Coastal Table created exclusively for The Caviar Co.