Amber Black: Avocado Pots with Salmon Roe
- Leaves from 8 sprigs fresh parsley
- Leaves from 8 sprigs fresh coriander
- Leaves from 8 sprigs watercress
- 2 Leaves gelatine (we used Supercook brand)
- 3 Medium avocados
- 3 tbsp sour cream
- Juice of 1 lime
- Dash Tabasco
- Extra sour cream
- Salmon Roe
- Few sprigs fresh dill
- Have ready 4 x 200ml-250ml individual pots or serving dishes. Chop the herbs very finely and reserve.
- Cut the gelatine into broad strips and soak in cold water for a few minutes, then squeeze out the excess liquid.
- Peel, stone and roughly chop the avocados. Whiz in a food processor with the sour cream until smooth.
- Dissolve the gelatine in 2 tbsp just-boiled water from the kettle, then whiz into the avocado mixture until combined. Whiz in the lime juice. Fold in the chopped herbs and adjust the flavor with salt and Tabasco. Transfer to the individual pots and chill in the fridge for a few hours.
- When ready to serve, decorate with sour cream, a spoonful of salmon caviar and a sprig of dill.
Tag @TheCaviarCo of you enjoying your recipe for a chance to be featured on our Social Media Pages!
Recipe Credit: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/home/you/article-1161266/Recipe-Avocado-pots-salmon-caviar.html