Food La La: Caviar Dip
- 1-1/2 cup sour cream
- 1-1/2 cup crème fraiche
- 3 TBS chives, chopped finely
- 7 oz paddlefish caviar
- Garnish : extra caviar, longer pieces of chive, edible flower petals
- Chips of choice : kettle or beet chips recommended
- Combine the sour cream and crème fraiche in a mixing bowl. Fold in the caviar and chives (very gently—you don’t want to smash the caviar!).
- Cover and chill in refrigerator for 1-6 hours.
- Before serving, transfer dip to a pretty bowl, and top with desired garnishes.
Tag @TheCaviarCo of you enjoying your recipe for a chance to be featured on our Social Media Pages!
Food La LA, visit her website for more amazing recipes!
📷: Kat Food SF
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.