- Heat the oven to 180°C/Gas mark 4. Slice the bread thinly and cut it into 12 rectangles, approximately the same size as your anchovy fillets
- Place the bread on a tray and drizzle with some olive oil and thyme leaves. Finish with a little Cornish sea salt and bake for 4 minutes or until golden and crisp
- Put the cream cheese in a food processor, add the lemon zest, lemon juice and some seasoning, and then blitz until smooth. Spoon into a piping bag with a thin nozzle ready for piping
- Trim 12 anchovy fillets into neat rectangles, discarding the belly flap and squaring up the ends
- Pipe cheese on to each crouton, add an anchovy fillets and finish with a strip of caviar on top. Sprinkle with the chopped chives and serve
Tag @TheCaviarCo of you enjoying the recipe for a chance to be featured on our Social Media Pages!
Recipe by Paul Ainsworth