Happy Kitchen. Rocks: One-Pot Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup milk or heavy cream
- 2 cups of vegetable broth
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
9 oz whole wheat tagliatelle (or any other pasta of your choice) '
- 2 cups raw baby spinach
- 3.5 oz smoked salmon
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan (optional)
2 teaspoons salmon caviar to garnish
Mince the garlic. Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently. Add heavy cream, vegetable broth and a pinch of salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Bring to a boil and add pasta, baby spinach and smoked salmon. Reduce the heat and simmer until pasta is cooked through (check the instructions on the package). If it's too thick add a bit of hot water. Stir in grated Parmesan cheese if desired.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste. Garnish with salmon caviar. Enjoy!
Tag @TheCaviarCo of you enjoying your recipe for a chance to be featured on our Social Media Pages!
Szeliga, E. (2016, April 20). One-Pot Creamy Smoked Salmon Pasta • Happy Kitchen.Rocks. Retrieved October 08, 2017, from https://happykitchen.rocks/smoked-salmon-pasta/
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.