Party Tipz: Salmon and Black Caviar Appetizers
- 1 pkg sliced smoked salmon
- 1 jar black caviar (the garnish caviar is the least expensive)
- 1 pkg crème fraîche
- fresh herb for garnishing
- Create a cone with a small slice of salmon and fill it with crème fraîche.
- Top it off with black caviar and add a fresh sprig of dill or any herb for garnishing.
- Place the appetizers on a spoon or fork and serve on a silver tray.
Tag @TheCaviarCo of you enjoying your recipe for a chance to be featured on our Social Media Pages!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.