Taste With The Eyes: Scrambled Eggs and Caviar Recipe
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 t. kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- 1 T. half and half
- 2 t. butter + more for cast iron skillets
- crème fraîche
- Whisk eggs with salt, pepper, and half and half.
- Melt 2 t. butter in a non-stick pan. Scramble the eggs.
- Meanwhile, melt a small amount of butter in mini cast iron skillets.
- Divide scrambled eggs between the 2 skillets.
- Top eggs with a sprinkling of chives, a dollop of crème fraîche, and a spoonful of caviar. Serve with any type of utensil except silver, which affects the taste of caviar.
Recipe Credit: Taste With The Eyes
Tag @TheCaviarCo of you enjoying your recipe for a chance to be featured on our Social Media Pages!