Class is in session....
Become a caviar expert with these fun facts and hot tips on how to indulge like a pro!
Where Does Caviar Come From?
- Caviar is roe that comes from a sturgeon fish species.
- Geographically, our caviar comes from all over the world!
- Our Imperial Golden Osetra and Russian Osetra are farmed from Israel, our Siberian Sturgeon from Poland, and our Kaluga Hybrid from Asia!
- We also carry a variety of domestic caviar. Our Classic and Royal California White Sturgeon is farmed in Sacramento, and our Hackleback and Paddlefish are wild from Tennessee!
How Long Does Caviar Last?
- Our caviar is guaranteed for 4-6 weeks, unopened. Once opened, you will want to enjoy your caviar within 3-4 days. This shelf life is due to the fact that we do not pasteurize or include any preservatives in our products.
How Much Caviar Do I Need?
- We recommend 1oz for 1-2 people, however, it depends on how much you can indulge!
- If you pre-plate your caviar you can make it stretch a lot further than your guests self-serving themselves.
How Do I Serve Caviar?
- There are many different ways to serve your caviar. We always recommend keeping it simple!
- We offer traditional accouterment of blini and crème fraîche to create the perfect bite!
- Another way we love to indulge in caviar is on potato chips!
- If you need more recommendations reach out to our caviar concierge team at email@example.com.
What Are Best Practices for Indulging?
- CARE: Air and heat are detrimental to caviar. To maintain the top quality of your product, please store in the coolest part of your refrigerator with an ice pack placed on top. The caviar will remain fresh for up to 4 weeks, refrigerated and unopened.
- SERVE: Metal has an unpleasant effect on caviar. We recommend using Mother of Pearl, glass, wood, horn, or gold for serving. Serve on ice to maintain the optimal caviar quality for you and your guests.
- INDULGE: The best way to open your caviar tin is to use a strong, flat edged tool between the lid and base of the tin, slowly twist. Once the caviar has been opened, please enjoy within 4 days.
Can I Request Caviar Service for an Event?
- Our caviar is the life of any party! Whether you want caviar at your birthday, wedding or corporate event, we can make it happen. We also offer caviar tastings from home! Our virtual experiences include everything you need to indulge. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
I want Caviar all Year Long...Do You Have Memberships?
- We don't blame you! Become a Caviar Club Member and receive exclusive shipments, insider promotions and special benefits. We offer monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual memberships.
Ready to put your new caviar knowledge to the test? Shop our products today and get ready to indulge like a pro!