This creamy dip is the perfect combination with the smoked trout roe, and a hint of salt from the chip, making each bite a well-rounded flavor combination.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 2 teaspoons fresh minced chives
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Smoked trout roe from The Caviar Co.
- Potato chips, for serving
- In a bowl, add cream cheese and whip (or stir) until completely smooth. Add sour cream, lemon juice, and chives and season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a serving dish, leveling top off until smooth.
- Cover with plastic wrap and chill for about 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, remove dip and allow to sit for about 5-10 minutes.
- Carefully add an even layer of caviar over top of dip and serve immediately with potatoes chips for dipping.
Tag @TheCaviarCo of you enjoying your recipe for a chance to be featured on our Social Media Pages!
Recipe by The Coastal Table created exclusively for The Caviar Co.
Photo by Jennifer Johnson
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.