Mini Herb Frittatas Topped with Caviar
- Cooking spray, for greasing
- 6 large eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- Kosher salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh flat-leaf Italian parsley, plus extra for garnish
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh chives, plus extra for garnish
- Crème fraîche, for serving
- Classic California White Sturgeon caviar, for serving
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Spray compartments of a mini muffin tin with cooking spray. If using parchment paper as well, cut out 4x4-inch squares and carefully press each one into compartments of muffin tin (see headnote). Place tin on a large baking sheet and set aside.
3. In a glass measuring cup, whisk together eggs and milk, and season with salt and pepper. Whisk in parsley and chives.
4. Slowly pour egg mixture into each compartment (if using parchment paper, hold down two sides of each one as you go with two fingers to help keep it in place), filling about 2/3 full. Bake until egg mixture puffs and is just set in middle, 12-15 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool slightly (frittatas will deflate as they cool). Loosen frittatas from muffin tin and transfer to a serving platter. Top each with a dollop of crème fraîche and caviar and serve.
Makes approximately 8-10.
Tag @TheCaviarCo of you enjoying your recipe for a chance to be featured on our Social Media Pages!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.