Restaurant Nisei, San Francisco
Nisei and The Caviar Company are teaming up to bring you a truly special outdoor dining event!
Chef David Yoshimura will be preparing 5 courses (including one dessert) using different types of caviar provided by the Caviar Company. The portion sizes will be slightly smaller than our previous pop-ups, so we will be offering seconds of most courses!
Sample of the tasting menu:
- Crispy nori, mochi rice, smoked trout roe, fried whitebait, finger lime
- Aerated corn mousse, Shichimi, paddlefish caviar, "senbei" of rice chips, dungeness crab and marigold flowers
- Grilled black cod, pine nut and barley miso sauce, leeks, & white sturgeon caviar
- Shabushabu wagyu beef, ponzu jelly, miyoga, sturgeon caviar, nori
- Okinawan sweet potato Ice cream sandwich, blueberry and it's jam, Kaluga caviar
It wouldn't be a true caviar tasting without some bubbly. We'll be offering a beverage pairing, comprised of three beverages, sparkling wines and sake.
We hope to see you soon!
Purchase your tickets here!
Seatings at 1:00 and 4:30 pm
Comments will be approved before showing up.